Friday, November 23, 2007

YEAH!!!! Finsh!!!!



YEAH!!!



hahaha...



At last.. My training assignment is almost done dy... haha... ^.^ the system is workable and running smooth like wind... wuuuuuu...





I have been sitting in front of this computer and do research for more than 2 months on how to strip down a Linux OS to suit the requirement given by them... hoho...




When try think back the interview for this training, the interviewer asked me if I know how to use PHP, and requested me to self study on PHP for 2-3 weeks. But when the first day of the training, my supervisor it's not the one who interviewed me, is another staff... hoho... he gave me the task to search for a suitable Linux distro that capable to run the required network monitoring software and strip the chosen OS down to smallest possible size and low memory and process assumption operating system... For me, that’s was too challenging for me dy la..



Haha... anyway, I manage to full fill the requirement by putting the whole live CD os into an USB pen drive. Normally, a live CD doesn't allows user to add or modify the content of the OS in it... but, some how, I manage to convert the live CD into persistent OS... haha... ^.^ This allows user to run Linux on almost every computer nowadays. I also can bring the OS with me in USB form to anyway... haha... nice le... hoho ...


Maybe next time i can put some information on how to convert a linux live CD OS into persistent USB OS... haha... ^.^ cheers....

1 comment:

Clive said...

congratulation my friends, that mean u had learn more things for your this trainning also, haha.